Forum de la Guilde Warriors Index du Forum
Forum de la Guilde Warriors Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde  
/!\Bienvenue sur le forum de la Guilde Warriors /!\ (En ce moment concours allez voir dans annonces)
Frontier Gate English Patch

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Warriors Index du Forum -> Forum de la Guilde Warriors -> Propositions de Guerres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
edreemakb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Frontier Gate English Patch Répondre en citant

Frontier Gate English Patch > bit.ly/1Velzup

Its....a....shame....its....being....locked....away....in....Japan....and....at....the....very....least....would....be....nice....to....see....a....patch....that....translates....menus/items/equipment/quests....like....the....efforts....thus....far....with....Tales....of....the....World:RM3..StorMyu,..Mar..29,..2013..Top..#2..Member..ov3rkill..GBAtemp..Fan..Joined:..May..10,..2009..Messages:..465..Country:..Aw,..I..was..hoping..we'll..have..an..English/Western..release..for..this..gameGBAtemp.net....->....The....Independent....Video....Game....Community....Home....Forums....>....PC,....Console....&....Handheld....Discussions....>....Sony....PSP....Discussions....>....PSP....-....Games....&....Content....>RazzI....don't....know....if....you're....talking....about....the....same....blades....I'm....thinking....about,....but....it....may....be....the....one....I'm....equiped....with.Really....easy....to....make....if....I'm....not....wrongUnauthorized....Oops!....This....action....could....not....be....completed....because....your....form....session....expiredI..have..mass..quantities..of..ore/potion..type..materials..and..just..wondering..if..they..can..be..combined..etc.Not....in....comments,....thanks!....Related....Posts:Macross....Ace....Frontier....(Japan)…Steins;Gate:....Hiyoku....Renri....no…Weiss....Schwarz....Portable:....Boost…Macross....Triangle....Frontier…Saga....Frontier....(USA)....PSP....EbootSteins;Gate....(Japan)....PSP....ISO....Year:....2013....Genre:....Action....RPG....Region:....Japan....SHARE....Facebook....Twitter....tweet....Previous....articleGenso....Suikoden:....Tsumugareshi....Hyakunen....no....Toki....(Japan)....PSP....ISONext....articlePursuit....Force:....Extreme....Justice....(USA)....PSP....ISO....Nico....i....hope....you....like....the....games....we....have....on....the....siteBrave..Unit..-..Posts:..66....2016..NIcoBlog.org..DMCA....Disclaimers..Privacy..Policy..Sitemap..Contact..us..Share....This....Page....Tweet....Newer..Than:..Search..this..thread..only..Search..this..forum..only..Display..results..as..threads..Useful..Searches..Recent..Posts..MoreSandylecuistot4..years..ago#5Yes.There..are..lots..of..recipes..to..make..different..cures,..medecine..or..bag..items..ot..use..on..the..fields.I'm..not..really..sure..how..to..make..a..guide..about..this.It's..difficult..to..know..exactly..which..quest..gives..a..particular..recipe.People..often..give..you..several..recipes..at..the..same..time.Shur44..years..ago#6And..where..can..you..get..new..weapon..and..armor..recipes,..as..i..still..don't..have..and..fists..or..curved..blades(lvl20,..fr..lvl3..atm)BrekkaMoroboshi..(Topic..Creator)4..years..ago#7Woah,..the..weapons..are..amazing!..Where..do..I..find..the..materials..to..make..these..reddish-orange..flame..colored..duel..swordsRecommended..emulator..for..PSP..ISOS:..PPSSPPBut...way...beyond...the...capabilities...of...temp...userNewcomer...Michael...Tripp...Member...Joined:...Mar...28,...2013...Messages:...20...Country:...As...someone...who...has...played...the...original...and...now...the...Boost+...content...I...was...hoping...to...discover...the...powers...that...be...here...that...can...hack/translate...have...any...interest...in...doing...something...for...this...gameSearch..Search..titles..only..Posted..by..Member:..Separate..names..with..a..commaAll....rights....reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy....PolicyAd....ChoiceTerms....of....Use.......Michael...Tripp,...Mar...28,...2013...Top...#1...Member...StorMyu..."I'm...too...old...for...this"...Joined:...Jan...2,...2010...Messages:...870...Country:...I...went...to...work...and...just...tried...Frontier...Gate...Boost...+,...what...a...coincidence,...I...must...admit,...this...game...is...quite...coolJoin...Log...in...Create...Membership...options...Sell...videos...Video...School...Cameo...More…...Watch...Staff...Picks...Categories...Channels...Groups...Apps...More…...On...Demand...Whats...new...Discover...Genres...Start...selling...Upload...Method...Not...Allowed....Search..Recover...your...password...Dashboard...Home...ROMs/Games...3DS...ROMS...(106)...PS3...ISOS...(95)...PC...GAMES...(848)...Wii...ISOS...(90)...GCN...ISOS...(49)...PSP...ISOS...(2044)...PSX...ISOS...(390)...PS2...ISOS...(109)...SNES...ROMS...(137)...NDS...ROMS...(385)...GBA...ROMS...(437)...DC...ISOS...(17)...ROM...Packs...Emulators...Guides...Tutorials...Strategy...Guides...Art...Books...Forums...FAQ...Home......PSP...ISOs......Action...RPG......Frontier...Gate...Boost+...(Japan)...PSP...ISO...ISO...Frontier...Gate...Boost+...(Japan)...PSP...ISO...By...Nico...-...July...30,...2013...2737...37...(No...Ratings...Yet)...LoadingPlease....make....sure....your....cookies....are....enabled,....then....return....to....the....previous....page....and....try....againTopPlatforms..3DS..PlayStation..4..Android..PlayStation..Vita..DS..PSP..Game..Boy..Advance..Wii..iOS..Wii..U..PC..Xbox..360..PlayStation..2..Xbox..One..PlayStation..3..MoreSomeone....posted....a....JPN....guide....previouslyGBAtemp.net....->....The....Independent....Video....Game....Community....Home....Forums....>....PC,....Console....&....Handheld....Discussions....>....Sony....PSP....Discussions....>....PSP....-....Games....&....Content....>....Topic...ArchivedPage...1...of...2...Last...GameFAQs.comfacebook.com/GFAQstwitter.com/GameFAQsHelp.../...Contact...UsChange...Colors...Blue...(Default)Blue...on...BlackRedRed...on...BlackGreenGreen...on...BlackOrangeOrange...on...BlackPurplePurple...on...BlackCloudy...BlueGrayscaleSepiaCotton...Candygamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comgamerankings.com...2016...CBS...Interactive...IncIf...any...more...additions,...please...update!Sandylecuistot4...years...ago#3If...you're...talking...about...my...page,...then...I...am...indeed...working...on...it.But...it...takes...time...for...it...to...be...approved...each...time...I...add...something...and...then...nobody...ask...me...anything...about...it,...so...I...have...to...find...what...can...be...usefull...for...people.Like...I...said,...if...you...need...something...in...particular,...just...ask...and...I'll...see...what...I...can...do.BrekkaMoroboshi...(Topic...Creator)4...years...ago#4Ah,...Sandy...you're...a...godsendSHARE...Facebook...Twitter...tweet...PSP...Game:FrontierGateBoostPlusJPNPSP-PLAYASiA...Original...Title:......Publisher:...Konami...Genre:...Action...RPG...Release...Date:...2013-03-17...Media...Format:...UMD...Disc...ID:...NPJH-50721...Unpacked...Size:...1.35...GB...Image...Format:....ISO...Languages:...Japanese...Frontier...Gate...Boost+Screenshots:...Frontier...Gate...Boost+...PSP...ISO...Download...FileFactory:...Part...1...Part...2...Part...3...Mirrors:...Part...1...Part...2...Part...3...Always...download...all...the...parts...and...extract...once...with...winrar...for...detailed...instructions...see...the...FAQ...ov3rkill,...Mar...29,...2013...Top...#3...Newcomer...psprazor...Newbie...Joined:...Dec...23,...2012...Messages:...5...Country:...can...connect...to...ad...hoc...frontier...gate...boost?......psprazor,...Mar...29,...2013...Top...#4...Newcomer...wakka12...Newbie...Joined:...Oct...31,...2013...Messages:...2...Country:...This...is...a...good...game,...shame...it...doesn't...abuse...Kana...like...PSP2i...though......wakka12,...Oct...31,...2013...Top...#5... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Guilde Warriors Index du Forum -> Forum de la Guilde Warriors -> Propositions de Guerres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange